“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”
For active individuals, or athletes (recreational or professional), the importance of balance takes on a bigger and more significant role. For Ashley keeping this balance despite his hectic professional commitments and intense training schedule is key. Not to mention that he has remained free of training injuries since receiving chiropractic care in 2010, and knows only too well the importance of treading the fine line and keeping the balance as a professional athlete.
Professionally, Ashley is a trained Doctor of Chiropractic at Family Health Chiropractic Clinic. He is also a deep believer in taking care of the body dutifully so as to reap the full benefits of training. This includes paying attention to details, such as the effects of spinal alignment on leg length and how this has a knock-on effect on training injuries and running performance? With his credentials on and off the race track, Ashley’s training and medical philosophy is sound advice for runners (professional or otherwise).
In conjunction with Family Health Chiropractic Clinic, Ashley has introduced a limited-time-only “20-for-20” deal for the first 20 runners who sign up by 31 Jul 2018. The 20-minute evaluation session will cost S$20 (before GST) and as part of this special deal, Ashley will be personally conducting an evaluation session for you. Here’s what you need to know:
- The evaluation session may take up to 20 minutes and includes a targeted case history, posture exam, leg length evaluation and summary of findings.
- All runners (recreational or competitive) are invited to partake in this evaluation
- Chiropractic evaluations, imageries (such as X-ray or MRI) and adjustments are not included in this special deal, which will cost S$20 (before GST)
- Please note that during the postural exam, the doctor may be required to place his hands on your hip joints and feet. Please inform the doctor if you are not comfortable with this.
- As this special deal is a no-obligation session, there is an option to add on a standard chiropractic evaluation (which includes any chiropractic adjustment as necessary). The S$20 fee for the 20-minute special deal session will then be applied to the standard first consultation fee of S$120 (before GST) for the chiropractic evaluation.
- Call Family Health Chiropractic Clinic at 6336 7714 to schedule your appointment in advance and ask for the “20-for-20” deal during registration.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Family Health Chiropractic Clinic is located at 111 Somerset Rd, #08-03 TripleOne Somerset. Tel: 6336 7714. You may also wish to refer to their Facebook page for more info.