Week 6 / 18 Feb
Week 5 / 11 Feb
Week 4 / 4 Feb
Week 3 / 28 Jan
Week 2 / 21 Jan
Week 1 / 14 Jan
- At least one rest day between compulsory sessions
- Optional training can be done over the weekend by the boy (OTOT)
- Option to add 20-40mins on Mon/Wed for Strength Training
- Not sure what the above mean? Click HERE.
- Want to be more precise? Click HERE.
3 Types of Runs
- Easy Run: Able to have a conversation during the run (do NOT run too fast).
- Instead, encourage running together and talking to one another!
- Perhaps split into 2 groups. Do not make it competitive.
- Hard Run: Able to only speak in words during the Run.
- Warm up together for 10minutes.
- Regroup, use a whistle to signal the start of the hard portion. Everyone runs at their own pace for the time given.
- Once time is up, blow the whistle. Boys at the front U-turn and regroup.
- When it is time to do the next set, everyone should start together and the cycle repeats.
- Moderate Run: Able to speak in phrases.
12 Types of Strength Exercises
Social Media Contest
As part of our efforts to keep the Boys motivated to pursue excellence in training for BB Blaze 2019, RunONE is sponsoring the prizes for the various social media contest that will run from now till race day!
- Participants would need to follow RunONE’s Instagram / Facebook @ONEmanagementSG for the announcement of the contest mechanics! The first task will be released on 20 Jan 2019!
- Participants are also encouraged to share the training lead up on their social media platforms (photo tag @ONEmanagementSG with hashtags #RunONExBBblaze2019 #RunONE #BBblaze2019 #_thcoy)! Points for your postings will be added to the above contests!
View this post on Instagram
#RunONE is joining the @bbsingapore as their official training partner in their #BBblaze2019! Check out the training plan on https://runone.co/bbblaze2019 and if you are BB Boy, do tag and hashtag ur training photos to share with us! For #Challenge1 get yourself to a (running) start position with your team, take a game on picture and post with #runonexbbblaze2019! LEGO!
- For #Challenge1 get yourself to a (running) start position with your team, take a game on picture and post with #runonexbbblaze2019! LEGO!
- For #Challenge2 take a boomerang on long runone day. Be running with your team, and post the video with #runonexbbblaze2019! LEGO!